rules and code of conduct:
1. – Respect all individuals that participate, directly or indirectly, in the organisation of this campus.
2. – Respect the time schedule and planning of the activities.
3. – Stay at the facilities at all times, not leaving under any circumstances, and communicating to the management team any early departing needs.
4. – Smoking and alcohol drinking are strictly prohibited.
6. – Fighting, intimidation, bullying or insults will not be tolerated.
7. – Do not take any items from other participants without asking permission.
The breach or non fulfilment of any of these rules or similar ones will be a motive for reprimand or expulsion.
Further, we suggest:
Do not bring valuable objects (chains, rings, bracelets…) which can get lost.
Do not bring money (try to keep the pocket money low).
Each boy will be assigned to a responsible teacher and he will maintain him informed about any kind of incidents